Should there be an option to switch off the Post game chat? (also a question about Matchmaking)

Its been a while since I posted and I'm sad to see things have not changed much in terms of how toxic the community is (feel free to disagree but has a old dog peeking back in, its not looking good despite some of the great changes that have been made to the game).

But in terms of small simple changes that could change for things for individual players, I'm surprised to see that there isn't an option to just switch off the in game chat.

Also, on a side note, maybe its just my bias slipping in here, but there seems to be a lot of lvl 100 players that just "pop up" in matchmaking, you can see them when you play, they are usual the ones that are hugging the walls and looking back at you with an almost pin perfect prediction of what windows and pallets are in front of them. And maybe it is just me, but coming up against these folks do not make for a fun exp when you are trying to learn about new perks, builds and metas.

I think I will leave DBD for an while again and go back to MR, but just wanted to post here to ask about the above.

Thanks for any replies in advance :)

Comments

  • You can close the chat from the arrow next to the part where you write and it should stay closed the whole game session if I am not wrong.

    P100 means nothing its just indication of how much bloodpoints someone wasted on one character.

  • @Wezqu said:

    You can close the chat from the arrow next to the part where you write and it should stay closed the whole game session if I am not wrong.

    P100 means nothing its just indication of how much bloodpoints someone wasted on one character.

    Maybe would be good idea for new players, if endgame chat started closed by default and just show it after they enable it.

    It looks there are many players who don't like it, but simply didn't notice an option to hide it.