Is it just me or are new killers pretty broken?

Not long returned to the game, and after playing against ghoul and krasue, I really wish they hadn't been added. As much as I like tokyo ghoul.

Their mechanics are obnoxious. Like avoiding krasue's spit attack more than once or twice is basically impossible. Then you are faced with a head that moves so much faster. Great no real counterplay, since there's no way you can safely eat a mushroom in chase, and even if you could it doesn't remove the leech effect very quickly. She's basically plague with more range and a mental speed boost.

And ghoul is very rough to play against too. Since he can target his lunges he's way too easy to use. Plus his power feels mad frustrating to get hit and locked in place by. Like give him the nurse treatment, don't give him anything showing where he'll hit, or make it a crutch add on like nurse and blight.

Both very oppressive to play against, and absolute nightmares for solo q games and only really countered by high skill swfs.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Leon_van_Straken said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4038967#Comment_4038967

    How did a match against Trapper (12) take 15.45 Minutes?

    If he placed Traps in the early game nearly all gens should have been done. If he didn´t place traps what the hell did anyone do against a M1 Killer?

    Clearly you've never seen a trapper hold down a 3 gen. I did this once on a whim on eyrie of crows just to see what would happen. I hoarded traps around a really tight 3 gen and turned the place into a killing ground. Trapped all the safe vaults/pallets. And a few others spread around in hard to see but high traffic spots.

    The survs played like a well co ordinated swf. I had 1 hook at 4 gens finished. And ended up with a 4k. Game took forever and felt like pulling teeth for everyone involved. Wouldn't do that again but damn it was effective. Probably wouldn't work now because that was before the gen regression limit. But I can still see it making a game last a damn long time.

1 2 ›