10 second wait time until you can abandon

I feel like I am going to get down voted to the ground but I would feel this would be a good thing for the game. It will remove some in my opinion pointless abandonings that happen in the current game. Like all abandoning options would stay but the option would come up only after 10 seconds of the reason the abandoning requirement gets activated. I feel like some people use the abandoning system not because they would need to use it but just because the option is there. I am not going to say much else about it but just think about those situations where people just abandoned because they could but in the end most likely was still pointless and did not save them time or anything really.

Comments

  • can you name one of those situations? cant think of one

  • @dirizio23 said:

    can you name one of those situations? cant think of one

    1. survivors on hook when they have the option to unhook…. instead of trying to unhook, abandon.
    2. survivors slugged when they have the ability to recover themselves via perk…. instead of recovering, abandon.
    3. survivor being downed twice in a match, can be recovered by the team and play as normal…instead of playing the match as normal, abandon.