Has anyone received the code for the newest newsletter badge?
Since the graphic says it would be in our inbox "next week" instead of specifying a certain day, I can't tell if they just haven't sent it yet or if the newsletter broke again.
Since the graphic says it would be in our inbox "next week" instead of specifying a certain day, I can't tell if they just haven't sent it yet or if the newsletter broke again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think theyve been sent yet
can really tell how much they reward loyalty huh? I feel so important to them. I would do anything to defend this game <3
Still waiting on mine.
I got mine. Have you checked your spam/ads folders?
Though emails are notoriously fickle in whether they’re sent out to all that signed up.
I did end up getting mine. They have been sent, so if you can't find it in your email then you should get in contact with support.
I was signed up for both the DBD newsletter and the personalized messaging months in advance, and I still didn’t get this badge. I contacted support, but they didn’t add the badge to my account, or re-send me the email. I would really like this badge added to my account, as I should have already received it via email.