Make A Direct Method of Converting Bloodpoints to Event Offerings

This is getting out of hand. I don't want to have to progress another character's bloodweb just to get a limited time offering that significantly buffs your event experience and bp gains. Share limited time offerings across all killers and survivors, and make them a set price of 2000 bp.

Comments

  • I do understand what you mean. Like i got the new sweater for michonne, but didnt want to put points into her to play her during the event, because im currently prestiging aestri (77). So id be forced to play as noone but aestri for the entire event or use bloodpoints on someone i dont want tp prestige but like playing.

    On the otherhand however, during the anniversary i managed to get 200 cakes on about 6 different survivors, 1100 cakes on lara croft, and 1200 cakes on rize. If all those cakes pooled together id never need different offering for years besides other events

  • I mean shared offerings on a whole role should be a thing in DBD.

    I don't agree that making it work only for event offerings should be a thing.

    We are kinda forced to prestiging everyone if we want to play different killers.

    But hey, it's our choice to prestige them up. We are not forced to use event offerings. You can use puddings.