100 Trials Badge Question

Anyone else having issues redeeming this code? I keep getting the message that it’s already been redeemed, but it hasn’t. If I click on it again it tells me there’s an error with the server and to try again at another time. I filled out a bug report but is there anything else I should be doing, or that I can do?

Comments

  • Are you putting the dashes in? That's something I always forget about.

    You gotta do xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx

    Like that.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    Are you putting the dashes in? That's something I always forget about.

    You gotta do xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx

    Like that.

    yes, putting the dashes in and everything. The codes have always worked for me in the past, wonder if I somehow got a bad code?

  • so could something be wrong with my account? I just got the email about the winter event with the candy cane badge. I entered it and got the exact same error messages, already claimed and then when I clicked on it again it told me to try again. I’ve never had this issue before with these codes from email.