Is there an ETA on the upcoming bugfix patch?

the audio bugs are very frustrating to play with. every time i pull out my axe as springtrap, my audio cuts in and out. at the start of the match the audio will just be completely muted sometimes. also apparently Pyramid head can once again get the loud noise notification for someone uncaging a survivor. i hope that the update is soon and they get a lot of the newly introduced bugs fixed.

Comments

  • While I don't have a direct answer to your question - if you do get the audio issue at the start of a match, press Tab to go to the match details screen and then go back to the game and usually it fixes the issue for the rest of that match

  • I would assume tomorrow, since that's when the event starts

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    While I don't have a direct answer to your question - if you do get the audio issue at the start of a match, press Tab to go to the match details screen and then go back to the game and usually it fixes the issue for the rest of that match

    thanks for the heads up! i’ll make sure to do this until the bug gets fixed.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I would assume tomorrow, since that's when the event starts

    that makes more sense. i completely forgot about bone chill tomorrow lol

  • @MoZo said:

    the audio bugs are very frustrating to play with. every time i pull out my axe as springtrap, my audio cuts in and out. at the start of the match the audio will just be completely muted sometimes. also apparently Pyramid head can once again get the loud noise notification for someone uncaging a survivor. i hope that the update is soon and they get a lot of the newly introduced bugs fixed.

    I'm glad someone else has brought up the springtrap audio bug. I find it mildly irritating but it's been enough to make me not want to play him.