New Fnaf content?

Hii everyone,

We all know the new Fnaf movie dropped last Thursday. I'm becoming a huge fan of the Fnaf series. Im hoping we can see maybe new additions added to the Fnaf chapter in DBD. I would lose my marbles if Bhvr will add Freddy, chica, foxy to the collection. I love foxy and would enjoy being able to play as them in the game one day. I hope to hear feedback from you guys soon much love from Ana in Canada ❤️

Comments

  • i wouldn’t expect more fnaf content for a while. we just got blighted springtrap a little over a month ago and when it comes to license characters, there’s usually a huge gap inbetween cosmetic releases.

  • @ButThatBootyTho said:

    Hii everyone,

    We all know the new Fnaf movie dropped last Thursday. I'm becoming a huge fan of the Fnaf series. Im hoping we can see maybe new additions added to the Fnaf chapter in DBD. I would lose my marbles if Bhvr will add Freddy, chica, foxy to the collection. I love foxy and would enjoy being able to play as them in the game one day. I hope to hear feedback from you guys soon much love from Ana in Canada ❤️

    They did say potentially in the future there's a FNAF part 2 or even a survivor to join the existing chapter. i Certainly would like Freddy and the Gang to be a killer themselves, maybe a system to let you switch between the four animatronics map wide.

  • I was hoping for scrap trap or burnt trap

    And some skins like Ennard(Unknown) and Molten Freddy(Dredge)