Add freddy his own chase and terror music!!!
Freddy Krueger is a very interesting character in Nightmare on Elm street. In my opinion, he deserves his own terror and chase music…
Freddy Krueger is a very interesting character in Nightmare on Elm street. In my opinion, he deserves his own terror and chase music…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I'd love it, and I think the devs would love it too, I think New Line Cinema refuses to let it happen.
I think they stated that Spirit was last killer to receive unique theme as new killers always get it and older killers mostly got it. I think that currently the og chase is Trapper, Wraith, Huntress, Plague, Freddy, Bubba, Pig… Only Myers had unique theme all untill Demogorgon.