Breakdown
Hey guys! Does anyone know whats going on with Breakdown? Like is it kill switched cause something's wrong with it or are they waiting until the update to bring it back? I haven't been on in a cpl of weeks...tysm!!
Hey guys! Does anyone know whats going on with Breakdown? Like is it kill switched cause something's wrong with it or are they waiting until the update to bring it back? I haven't been on in a cpl of weeks...tysm!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As I understand it, Breakdown and Wicked were both going to be changed on the PTB but BHVR decided not to go through with those changes, but didn't have time to actually undo them, so both perks are killswitched until the next hotfix(? maybe the one after) where they'll be re-enabled with no changes.
They tried to make it a good Perk, but people were against it. However, the PTB-Version is on Live Servers, so it is killswitched, because you cannot have useful Breakdown.
Once they reverted it, they will reenable it. Not that anyone really wants to use it (outside of the people who really, really like it), so its not like there is much of a difference.
Ty!! It's one of my main perks and has been for awhile...like a cpl of yrs. I seen it disabled and I was almost heartbroken. Ty!