Different UR Wraith Add-on Idea
The current UR all-seeing add-on (All-Seeing: Spirit, which shows generator progression) is kind of worthless when you think about it, especially now that we have buffed Surveillance (which is god-tier and even better than Hex:Ruin), Discordance, and some other anti-gen perks and synergies. Nobody would ever use this UR add-on since we have perks that do 10x more.
So how’s this for an idea. I thought about it and I think it’s possibly balanced with the drawbacks I have associated with it;
BLIND WARRIOR - BLOOD
The Baikra-Kaeug symbol, representing ferocity, is stamped in blood on the body of the Bell.
Surprise attacks put Survivors in the Dying State immediately. The Wraith no longer gains a speed burst on a successful uncloak, and cannot move while uncloaking.
What do you think? It would synergise well with either clappers or Ghost perhaps, but still would not guarantee the Wraith gets a hit.
So how’s this for an idea. I thought about it and I think it’s possibly balanced with the drawbacks I have associated with it;
BLIND WARRIOR - BLOOD
The Baikra-Kaeug symbol, representing ferocity, is stamped in blood on the body of the Bell.
Surprise attacks put Survivors in the Dying State immediately. The Wraith no longer gains a speed burst on a successful uncloak, and cannot move while uncloaking.
What do you think? It would synergise well with either clappers or Ghost perhaps, but still would not guarantee the Wraith gets a hit.
Comments
Just to make sure we’re on the same page, I mean the generator aura one, not the Survivor aura one. I’ll clarify that in my post.