Forever entwined
How I missed this perk being nerfed by 1 token, 4 %? When it already doesnt stack with fire up.
How I missed this perk being nerfed by 1 token, 4 %? When it already doesnt stack with fire up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It hasn't been nerfed?
And it does kinda stack with Fire Up, just pick up speed is capped at 42%, so once Fire Up gets 2 stacks it stops.
It was always 4%, it hasn't been nerfed
Went from 8 stacks max to 7
Went from 8 stacks max to 7
Sorry to both, I'm stupid. I ran it on Demo and somehow didnt noticed it's only lv 2. Thanks for feedback
Ahhh lmao. You get so used to Lv3 perks. I forgot that it's stacks change with level