Moderators for the Forum Wanted

Hi there all, we're currently on the lookout for new forum moderators. This is a volunteer position and we're particularly interested in those users who are currently using this forum.

If you are interested in helping us to moderate the forums and to help drive discussions we'd love to hear from you - please fill in the attached form with basic information and we will get back in touch with you.

https://dbd.game/moderator-application

Thanks for the interest!

Mandy

Comments

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi there all, we're currently on the lookout for new forum moderators. This is a volunteer position and we're particularly interested in those users who are currently using this forum.

    If you are interested in helping us to moderate the forums and to help drive discussions we'd love to hear from you - please fill in the attached form with basic information and we will get back in touch with you.

    https://dbd.game/moderator-application

    Thanks for the interest!

    Mandy

    I have dropped an Application in! Being someone in Game Design who actively wants to work on DBD when I'm finished Uni, having Forum experience would be nice, since I already spend so much time here.