1. Eleven and any of the "kids" are just that, kids. They are 17 at the oldest in S5 and you can say age them up or the actors aren't but typically that isn't done in a game about murdering ppl.
I highly doubt any of the kid characters would even be considered for the game.
That being said, I can see ppl like Eddie or Robin being alternate costumes.
The characters are 99% going to be Hopper and Joyce.
But for me personally, if they DON'T do Joyce, that's insane, she's the best and one of the most popular characters in the show.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heck there was more characters in the poll! I did an oopsie……………….so lets continue without a poll lol
Wil
Max
Dustin
Robin
Mike
Jim
Justin
Lucas
Jonathan
Joyce
Jim...can picture survivors when he gets hooked 'Get to da Hoppa...'
I don't want Eleven or Joyce tbh. Or any of "the party" Eddie should be a legendary. I would like Robin and Hopper. Billy could also be a legendary
1. Eleven and any of the "kids" are just that, kids. They are 17 at the oldest in S5 and you can say age them up or the actors aren't but typically that isn't done in a game about murdering ppl.
I highly doubt any of the kid characters would even be considered for the game.
That being said, I can see ppl like Eddie or Robin being alternate costumes.
The characters are 99% going to be Hopper and Joyce.
But for me personally, if they DON'T do Joyce, that's insane, she's the best and one of the most popular characters in the show.
eddie better be his own character
i do not care who else gets added as long as Eddie is his own
Im sorry man :(. At least Eddie is getting added though 😭
It's always been Hopper and Joyce.