Can we have a report button for bully squads/duos? or for people running builds to make killer dc?
I can't queue into a game where two people keeps following me and keeps bully me and taunting me can we have like a basekit where if a survivor is in the killer terror radius and they keep crouching and uncrouching they get exposed effect that grows in second everytime they do it like 5/10/15/20 seconds.
Why I get penalized for dc against a team that runs perks to make the game unsuffarable? I should be able to have a button that asks the motive for dcing and you can pick: Survivor bully squad, cheater, I lost, and in case of the first one the survivor get penalized and not the killer cause I don't wanna play the game against people like that it's not fun and it only makes nervous
Comments
Sometimes the bully squad means:
→ Used items (fe. ex styptics, flashlights…)
→ Used perks (We gonna live forever etc.)
→ Used tiles (Didn't go down instantly)
So I ask what is bullying for you?
No I am talking about people using head on to bully instead of using them for saves and abusing them
You cannot abuse Head On anymore, there was era where people could stack exhaustion. I feel like Head On is one of perk that isn't as funny to play against but has counterplay and in the end people don't progress games. I hate more when people don't interact but sit on gens.
tbh I feel like DS needs to give exhaustion to not stack with dead hard
I am starting to think of uninstalling this godforsaken game