Ok BHVR
If you're going to take half of the pallets out every map while leaving killers in their buffed up state we're going to need our infinite window vaults back.
If you're going to take half of the pallets out every map while leaving killers in their buffed up state we're going to need our infinite window vaults back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah lets NOT bring back infinites in turn making lower tiers even less appealing to play.
Pretty gnarly exaggeration.
I’m confused why you made 2 different threads tho. I hear you trust me, these changes are worse than simply reverting the pallet density update.
But I do not see how making multiple threads for the same problem is gonna solve anything.
Or, hear me out, we balance pallets in an even spot without retaliatory buffs for either side because the Us VS Them balance decisions are horrible.