Disconnected From Server - Easy Anti-Cheat

Every time I press play I keep getting the following error
I've tried running the following
> Verify integrity of game files
> ran EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup as administrator
> tried a different network

This was working fine earlier on this afternoon - only logged in after work and this is what I'm getting :D

Screenshot 2025-11-26 180955.png

PLATFORM: PC

Comments

  • Yea, I just got it as well!

    issues.png
  • Same. I played 3 matches as killer, one as survivor and now I get that exact same message.
    Validating my data via steam didn't help.

  • Thanks for flagging this. We're aware of this issue and the team is looking into it as I type this.

  • Thank you @ThatRyanB :)

  • As an update on this, there's a widespread outage currently affecting online services on PC. We'll continue to monitor the situation while we wait for a resolution. Thanks for your patience!

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    As an update on this, there's a widespread outage currently affecting online services on PC. We'll continue to monitor the situation while we wait for a resolution. Thanks for your patience!

    Very much off topic, but in the first community stream, the hosts were talking about how we're going to get a new way of reporting bugs and see the status on bugs? Are you able to say if we're going to get more info on that soon?

  • Had the same issue the past 30 mins. I restarted steam. I tried validating files, didn't work. Also deleted the EasyAntiCheat folder in appdata and tried validating the files again. Nothing has worked so far.

  • @beccai said:

    Had the same issue the past 30 mins. I restarted steam. I tried validating files, didn't work. Also deleted the EasyAntiCheat folder in appdata and tried validating the files again. Nothing has worked so far.

    There is a widespread outage currently affecting online services on PC. We'll continue to monitor the situation while we wait for a resolution. Thank you for your patience. 

  • I just got into a lobby, so it seems to be fixed for now

  • @beccai said:

    I just got into a lobby, so it seems to be fixed for now

    That's great news! I can confirm that from our side, we're also seeing this as fixed now. Thanks again for your patience!!