Dracula Crashing my game when Transforming

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I have been experiencing constant crashes when Dracula is in a match. When Dracula transforms, my GPU crashes - no video appears on my screen, but audio can still be heard. Shutting down the whole PC is the only way I have been able to play again. I have tried updating the drives, reinstalling them, and reinstalling the game. This has been happening before the most recent update and a bit before the latest 2v8 mode.

I am running a Gigabyte 3060 ti with a ryzen 5 5600x and with 32GB of RAM. This only happens with Dracula, and I am still able to play new releases without a problem

PLATFORM: PC Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED:
When playing as or against Dracula, when he transforms, all video from GPU stops

VIDEO:

Sorry about the RAR files, I couldn't work out how to get video on here

Some how the best I could get to show what is happing - Video 1.rar Some how the best I could get to show what is happing - Video 2.rar

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.26-10.28.46.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.26-10.52.36.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.26-11.48.56.log DeadByDaylight-EGS.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.23-07.26.32.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.25-20.58.41.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.11.26-10.26.17.log

Comments