Post processing options?
All I'm seeing is the FSR option, what do you guys have?
We were supposed to get a bunch of optimization options right?
Am I mistaken? ๐ค
All I'm seeing is the FSR option, what do you guys have?
We were supposed to get a bunch of optimization options right?
Am I mistaken? ๐ค
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok, apparently the FSR option is bugged & doesn't actually do anything right now.
Which means we're at -1 in terms of optimization options. ๐
So low spec & console players get to run the game at a crisp 30/40 FPS. ๐ฅ๐ป๐ฅ
This reminds me of when the Badges & Banners were released. New content but the "content" part has an asterisk next to it.
That is the only option as far as I know. It's actually impressive that they don't even have DLSS, I believe I saw that very rarely that a game only has FSR xD
The FSR option is finally fixed ๐๐ฅณ
Unfortunately the Post Processing page is still blank.
Is this an Unreal engine problem, I feel like it shouldn't take this long to add client side optimization options.