Can we get the old version of Singularity's CRT head back as a separate cosmetic
The old version was my one of my favourite heads for Singularity, and I hate the new goofy version with the emoticons.
The old version was my one of my favourite heads for Singularity, and I hate the new goofy version with the emoticons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well the original design had the emoticons, so technically this is the faithful adaptation of it. Not to even mention that most of the community actually wanted the addition of these emoticons. I do feel however they should have both versions available.
Yeah I know, but I just really do not like the emoticons and preferred the original "unfaithful" iteration of the cosmetic.
i thought i commented on this already, but sure, they already had it. no reason they shouldn't have just given us both.