New patch sucks
I honestly dont get how its fair for the styptic and syringe nerfs to go on live servers but the slug changes get cancelled, also how did this take like 3 months for a bunch of nothing
I honestly dont get how its fair for the styptic and syringe nerfs to go on live servers but the slug changes get cancelled, also how did this take like 3 months for a bunch of nothing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs before the PTB: "We want to improve the survivor's experience because many are quitting and uninstalling the game."
The devs after the PTB: "Well, we nerfed Septic and Syringe, reduce the number of pallets and loops, and you cant hide cause now crows spawns twice faster. Oh, and we've canceled the killer's changes."
This will definitely fix the… oh… OH NO… s*** s*** s*** s***
what’s even more baffling is the devs reasoning for nerfing syringe and styptic was because survivors were getting a lot of basekit buffs (anti tunnel, slug and camp) so they thought they needed to address syringe and styptic as well for compensation. but now with the tunnel and slug changes scrapped, why aren’t the syringe and styptic nerfs scrapped?? the devs really need to give us at least a good reasoning if they just want to gut the survivor role
thank the YT CC and all the people making videos on how survivor sided the patch was
Devs: We wanna help Survivors
Also Devs: Survivor gets 10x worse
I've been pretty evenly split between playing survivor and killer in the past but based on how frustrating the matches I've played so far today have been I'm done. I can face roll my way to a 4K on killer so I might hop on to play that when queue times aren't too bad but survivor feels pretty miserable and hopeless right now.
I'm leaning toward just being done with this game. Between the whining killers who can never get enough survivor nerfs to be satisfied, the constant killer victim complex, the content creators that stir the whole thing up - I've had about enough frustration. This is supposed to be a game that's fun for everyone. Maybe it's time to clear out some space on my hard drive.