Could you please add exclusives to the shop?
As a proud owner of 0 exclusive skins, I would really like to get at least one of them. If you missed all the giveaways like me or simply wasn't playing the game around that time, you probably want some as well. Right now the only way is to purchase one from ebay or other places for crazy prices and it's not guaranteed your code will work.
Is there even a slightest chance that some exclusives will be added to the in-game shop to a special category for let's say 20000, 25000 (or even more) auric cells each?
Or maybe someone knows a safe place to buy exclusives from? Science Fair Claudette and Dweard are the ones I'm looking for.
Comments
Actually, 25000 isn't enough, I think. I would buy each one for 50000 auric cells, it's still an exclusive, since it's only available to those who wish to pay this crazy amount of money.
I own a bunch of exclusives and i'd be fine with them being added to the Store but certainly not for absurdly high prices like what you suggested.
Yes. First Lunar event items (Huntress wolf mask, David's jacket) need to be purchasable with auric cells on the store. But HELL NO to 50000 auric cells. That's $50 for a cosmetic. NO. Make it 400 like everything else.
The only items that shouldn't be in the store are legacy items. Beyond that EVERYTHING should be available in the store.