Spending all bloodpoints to prestige in Lobby kills the UI

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When spending all bloodpoints available at once on a survivor (jeff and feng in my case) in a public lobby, the UI glitches out, becomes grey. It becomes impossible to interact with the UI from there. I am also unable to switch survivor. The UI basically vanishes. Both times I prestiged. The bloodspoints are not actually spend, even though it shows the animation briefly.

PLATFORM: PC, Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1. Join public lobby
2. Use the icon above the bloodweb to spend all your points and prestige doing so.
At this point it should be triggered.

VIDEO: I cannot reproduce and record because I cannot prestige right now. Bug does not trigger when not prestiging.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • Is this still occurring in the 9.3.0 update?

  • This happend within the past hour(s). Definately occured after the update. I didn't have this issue yesterday, or ever.

    The 2nd time was 20 minutes before I created my account and reported it :)

  • Thank you for clarifying!

  • I have trouble recreating the bug myself but I remember two more things that lead up to it.
    1st: I switched from the survivor I joined the lobby with to the one I spent points on
    2nd: On both attempts I leveled 30+ levels (when I tried to recreate I only had to go up by 1 level (50→1) and it didn't 'work')

    And, maybe: Both were attempts to go beyond prestige 10.
    The first game also was cancled upon loading in but I did not quite pay attention, I assumed the killer left. For the rest everything is normal.
    Might aswell need to clarify that the ready button still worked and I could also trigger ESC to leave. All of the UI elements on the left however were greyed out, the bloodwed disappeared and a little grey arrow was still on the bloodweb icon, as if it was still opened up.

    Thanks for looking into it. Being soft locked on a character I did not plan to play with unknown loadouts … was interesting.