Christmas Sale
I know they often do a christmas sale and event. Do you guys know if it usually has a sale on cosmetics. I've been saving up but if stuff is about to go on sale I'll wait
I know they often do a christmas sale and event. Do you guys know if it usually has a sale on cosmetics. I've been saving up but if stuff is about to go on sale I'll wait
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Last year and the year before, they did some sales on specific collections for a limited time. So I think they will do a similar thing on collections that fit for the winter theme like the everlasting frost collections (here is a link to the sale announcement from 2023).
IIRC they normally discount the previous year's event cosmetics.