Match Log

Don't know if people would have much interest in this but I thought it could be fun to have a place where you can log your match results and how you felt about each match.

Match : Spirit 4K

Honestly I've never had a 4k with her so that was actually really cool and on my most hated map (the school).

Match 2: Survivor 2v8 match against spirit and wraith

I got taken out with about 2-3 gens left. It was a good team though and we worked together so pretty fun.

Match 3: Dracula 1k

Not much to say because even if it is a low scoring match I always have fun with drac (he is my main). Also thank you exit gate fire pillars for the last minute assist with that kill

Match 4: Legion 2k

Pretty decent match, didnt get too interesting till the last gen. Legion is a killer that I really struggle with mastering but I always have tons of fun with. I love getting a good frenzy going, it's insanely fun.

Comments

  • @Tenac said:

    Don't know if people would have much interest in this but I thought it could be fun to have a place where you can log your match results and how you felt about each match.

    Match : Spirit 4K

    Honestly I've never had a 4k with her so that was actually really cool and on my most hated map (the school).

    Match 2: Survivor 2v8 match against spirit and wraith

    I got taken out with about 2-3 gens left. It was a good team though and we worked together so pretty fun.

    Match 3: Dracula 1k

    Not much to say because even if it is a low scoring match I always have fun with drac (he is my main). Also thank you exit gate fire pillars for the last minute assist with that kill

    Match 4: Legion 2k

    Pretty decent match, didnt get too interesting till the last gen. Legion is a killer that I really struggle with mastering but I always have tons of fun with. I love getting a good frenzy going, it's insanely fun.

    I know plenty of people who do spreadsheets of their matches, to get a better grip on their match performance.