Thank you for extending 2v8!

I absolutely love playing 2v8 with my friends and we pretty much exclusively play this mode when its here. I have always appreciated it being extended! I'm sure you guys see data on how popular this mode is but I hope it comes around more often in the future and we get some more survivor and killer classes (and new killers too!)

Comments

  • Us casual players love 2v8, there's no perks to worry about and I hope it becomes a permanent mode at some point

    (I'm prepared for all the downvotes, but I don't care as these forums are only a very small minority that hate it)

  • @turksmall236 said:

    Us casual players love 2v8, there's no perks to worry about and I hope it becomes a permanent mode at some point

    (I'm prepared for all the downvotes, but I don't care as these forums are only a very small minority that hate it)

    hehehe you are right, better be careful there are some why really hate it cause it makes the normal queue go real slow.