Richter Belmont’s face
That isn’t Richter. Please fix his face to look more in-line with his Rondo of Blood appearance!
That isn’t Richter. Please fix his face to look more in-line with his Rondo of Blood appearance!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I have spent money on every Castlevania cosmetic because I am a huge fan of the series, but Richter…? Hell no.
It's so disappointing, too. I was incredibly excited at the prospect of them adding him as a cosmetic, and the outfit looks fantastic! But his face is just cringe inducing.
Entire community shares the opinion on his Richters face so far. Id asume its only a matter of time till he gets worked on. If only they could make Shanoa not look like Yui :D
I don't believe they'll fix Richter's face.
Shanoa is just a cosplay for Yui, BUT I too would like that instead of this we indeed got a Legendary Shanoa.