Why is stranger things in the front page of the store?
They’re in the featured tab but they don’t appear to have a discount so that’s weird.
They’re in the featured tab but they don’t appear to have a discount so that’s weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to guess it's hinting at a new "Stranger Things" chapter. Were it not for the mess that put this chapter back, I reckon it would have been due for release now.
I wonder if this part of the roadmap – a bit we don't see, but was meant to be their PR campaign – wasn't amended.
May be wrong, but unless they are pulling the original again, this is my only, main conclusion.
I’m sure a lot will see it as a “sign” but it also could be as simple as the new season is about to drop and they want to take advantage of that hype.
Sometimes its for when a part 2 of a chapter. Meaning we could get a stranger things part 2
Between this, the random Hawkins map changes, season 5 premiering next week, and the community stream this Friday I think its all but confirmed
the new killer is definitely Springtrap 2.