Are you seeing cheaters more often than before?

I had a couple of Russian VPN cheaters who uses speed hacks. First they subtle hack. When I'm getting close, they somehow manage to have the same exact movement speed as me. So this kept on and on until all 5 generators are repaired. What do you know? This Russian cheater kept jumping in the air which is impossible obviously then he flew around for whatever reason. Next thing he did, he did some sort of a hook spam which causes the game to crash, and of course I received a 5 minutes match penalty after that.

Pretty good job so far.

Comments

  • Forgot to say to my title's context:

    I have been seeing a lot of cheaters lately whether I'm playing survivor or killer. Mostly I'm a survivor main so I had some fair share of cheating random survivors or killers. I will never forget the cheater bot Michael Myers who runs faster than Sonic the Hedgehog and instadowns me.

    So have you been seeing a lot of cheaters lately too?

  • I was seeing many cheaters when I was still bothering to play many matches a day and it has indeed gotten worse. It's interesting because before FNAF I was seeing many, after FNAF I saw few, but they've slowly begun to make a return. The game just isn't enjoyable at higher MMR right now in any way shape or form thanks to the recent pallet changes and subtle cheaters unless you're playing some top tier killer with a crazy build that can just brute force power through it all, which I don't enjoy.

  • Call them for what they trully are . Sad virgin babies script subscribers . They pay a monthly subscription to get a power trip on a game because they have no love in real life from another woman or family.

  • That’s just so depressing see “Russian” prefix everytime looking at this… lol. Not only Russians speak Russian or use cyrillic alphabet.

    I even don’t understand how you 100% define nationality of people who are doing this. I reported few people recently because felt they were subtle cheaters, but all of them were in anon mode or accounts using english language… Pardon, it just sounds a lil racist.

    Edit: Bruh, and I got downvoted by pointing on this? What a bs, if this forum even support such stuff.

  • I keep getting the same killer who is a showcasing the pros of the cheats he's using.. The match is basically an advert for the cheats. It's wild that Behaviour can't flag an account who's username is 'Cheats made by XYZ'.. Then there's another guy, survivor who jumps on rocks with super high ping. Played against him maybe 15 times. Can't even avoid him, cause he's anonymous and changes his outfit every match.