Little throw back to all my dead by daylight lovelies. ❤️
Happy weekend everyone!❤️
This was the year I joined. ❤️
Happy weekend everyone!❤️
This was the year I joined. ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy anniversary! 🍰✨Also really cool edit on the video if it is yours :)
Thank you ❤️
I take no credit for the video.
I wanted to share this to everyone..It’s the most meaningful dead by daylight video I have ever watched. Few years ago it popped up on my feed. It meant so much to me, and this is the anniversary that marks when I joined the community of Dead by Daylight and met such wonderful people.
I legit started tearing up when it showed back up.