Springtrap's movement audio is still the wrong one.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When the Walking Dead Chapter came out, Springtrap has had the incorrect audio when moving for the suit. Default, Toxic and Clowntrap are incorrect.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Ever since the Midchapter for The Walking Dead Chapter this has happened from the Killer side for Springtrap and never been fixed.
VIDEO: Here is the difference on the video.
https://youtu.be/X0qoeHAGIeI DeadByDaylight.logPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Yeah I remember they said they fixed his footsteps but something in the coding made it sound completely different and not how it's supposed to and I asked about it on Twitter and one guy basically called me crazy. I definitely miss how he sounded when he was fully released to live and idk what happened. If you notice, Glitchtrap has Springtrap's audio partially so I wonder if they just stole it, gave it to Glitchtrap and replaced Springtrap's with what it is right now but something doesn't sound right to me. That's why I would like some clarification or if it's another bug created.
Idk if any support member sees this but please I need some response. I hope soon.