will bots be improved?
it was listed on the roadmap in phase one for bot improvements, but against some killers they just cant play the game properly at all.
Myers has been more popular since the rework but if someone dcs the bot is going to farm stalk as they have no spatial awareness, the bot is being less helpful then just having one less team mate.
I've had multiple situations now where I've unhooked a bot and Myers is right there stalking but the bot is begging for heals, I've even tried to point towards the killer to try to make the bot figure it out but to no avail ( pointing seems to work for making them do gens but not point out stealth killers)
This most recent match I was legit hiding behind a loop from Myers and the bot went down for free and gave power for free trying to get me to heal it.
I understand its kind of hard as stealth is part of there kit, but they should have some awareness to surroundings, I would even like just the change to where if I point in a direction near a bot the bot is going to pay attention to the area I'm pointing at and look see me running away and realize killer is there.
Comments
Some bots are better than average survivor just try to land long shot with huntress or hit with pyramidhead when they arent stuck in animation they will doge it, looping is simple because they cant be mind gamed and some prerun even stealth killers so not all bits are bad and now they dont run from terror radius as before and do gend or save when killer isnt coming directly to them I have seen this multiple times in 2v8 where bots had more guts than actual survivor players which surprised me but its happening, I have seen even bots troll more than normal players and on average they look more when killer doesnt know mind games wont do a thing, in 2v8 I have seen so good killer bots nurse that tp to player almost every time,spirit that when used power it was hit unless you camped pallet and have good timing, wesker who was very good teammate, worts were like huntress because she didnt held her hatchet for zoning and positioning to get clear way for shot and billy because his power requires some brain power and experience from real player which is hard for bot he even kicked gens when he could just down zobed survivors with saw bots are bad but can actualy be hardcore to deal with so it all depends on who is the bot playing and how programed he is.
I've played a lot of custom games as killer against bots and I've noticed that the custom bots seem to be playing in terminator mode, while bots in public matches are prone to making some truly puzzling choices. I imagine the bots in pubs have been "dumbed down" to make it easier on the killer? Because, honestly, it feels like you have to be psychic to hit bots with hatchets as huntress in custom matches.
I don’t find bots better than average surv if killer targets them. The only advantage you get if killer consciously ignore them so they can stick to gens. But good killers target people on gens. And more killers feel less emotionally invested to tunneling bot who doesn’t have feelings and can’t complain, while team for sure will neglect some AI. This is easy meal if Killer will decide for 1 vs 3.
But honestly, I doubt BHVR can make them better.