What grinds my gears
when your in a 2v8 game and 7 ppl leave you hanging til you hit second hook then take you off hook next to both killers I said eff this bs went out tea bagging. Love being put into a match with incompetent players who are just useless soooooo much fun yay butt slaps all around good game sport good game sport wooooooo.
Comments
2v8 is poorly designed, with the only appeal being in a duo for killers. There is absolutely no reason to pick this mode for survivors, unless you want to get away from the even more poorly designed Ghoul.
I don’t know what’s going on, but I’ve experienced this a couple of times myself and seen others comment on posts with the same experience. For some reason this iteration of 2v8 has that problem. Last time this happened to me, I saw a cluster of survivors (4) all go for the same one save across the map from where I was hooked to get someone else. It made me think that was a friend group.
Just survivor duo as two medics can pull insane saves so its not killee sided only or two scouts can be annoying to deal with if they are competant loopers they can rebuild safe pallets and stall killer for long time so its 1v6 for other killer which means if survivors have no genphobia gens will fly and its easy escape.
Killer as duo is more fun and can get downs easily I would say guarantee but the killers loose lot of pressure on many survivors when they are togeather all the time and even fast downs will give survivors repair speed bonus so they will get gens done fast and can still get more people out than killers can kill.
Thats the part when 1 or 2 bots came in clutch because they went for saves before gens only problem was that if 6 survivor players werent agressive on gens then the progress was slower than game with 8 people and another bad thing was killer knew bot is easier to tunnel on average than actual survivor player so they killed them asap.
Honestly I think this is a good example of why you can't trust the HUD to actually tell you what's going on. If I'm on the other side of the map and see a bunch of people don't have status icons I might assume they're going for the save but that's only ever an assumption. In reality they could literally be doing anything, including assuming the same thing I'm assuming.
I've gone to 2nd stage more frequently in 2v8 myself. I imagine it's because with the bigger pool of people it's easier to mistakenly assume someone else is going for the save.
Honestly what do you expect out of this insanely dumbed down casual mode? Smart players?