"handholders"

some ppl will complain about anything even the game mode itself

if you are complaining about killers chasing 1 survivor at the same time then you should not be playing 2v8, go play 1v4

simple as

Comments

  • Might wanna work on your title to you know forum content correlation. Think you got a little confused lmao.

    been there tho.

  • @Metagamer said:

    Might wanna work on your title to you know forum content correlation. Think you got a little confused lmao.

    been there tho.

    the title is taken from a post-game text by a mad survivor

  • People can complain about the most stupid of things. I genuinely don't get why people like that even play this game.

    Addiction, possibly.

  • All I know is I’m tired of killer mains whining about survivor hand holding when BHVR holds killer hands just as much. Scratch marks? Auto-aim on ranged killers? The ability to change direction mid M1?