One little thing I really like about 2v8
I don't feel restricted in what character I use.
Like in 1v4 I might only use a certain character because they have the offerings I want to use. Or they have the addons I want to use.
Another character might not, so I don't use them.
But I don't have to worry about that in 2v8. In 2v8 I can pick a character based on what cosmetic I feel like playing at the moment. And that kind of feels good.
So an idea might be to try and make offerings and items account-wide rather than tied to specific characters. Change the Paragon system to being account wide instead of character specific. For example, if I have 5 level 100s then it will show my Paragon as over 500 in the end-game screen. This also lets people have a better estimate about who they're playing against and so a new player might not feel so bad if they get destroyed by people who have like 2000 paragon levels and they're only at like 50.
Comments
Yeah 2v8 in general just feels nice on both sides to be like "I want to play this character", it's a really awesome casual mode