What happened to spirits audio?

I was playing 2v8 as spirit. Wearing the visions of the future skin (the one with green parts on it). And after a few matches, she suddenly starts laughing very annoyingly at every hit. This was not happening before, was there an update that i missed? Since it started happening around 17.

Also, how do i turn this off? i genuinly cant play her like this…..its too annoying that sound every hit you do (and i do a lot).

Comments

  • @Mediva said:

    I was playing 2v8 as spirit. Wearing the visions of the future skin (the one with green parts on it). And after a few matches, she suddenly starts laughing very annoyingly at every hit. This was not happening before, was there an update that i missed? Since it started happening around 17.

    Also, how do i turn this off? i genuinly cant play her like this…..its too annoying that sound every hit you do (and i do a lot).

    that is a bug. The laughing you mean is the one from the Junji Ito collection (Tomie).

    You need to restart your game to get rid of this bug.

  • @Mediva said:

    I was playing 2v8 as spirit. Wearing the visions of the future skin (the one with green parts on it). And after a few matches, she suddenly starts laughing very annoyingly at every hit. This was not happening before, was there an update that i missed? Since it started happening around 17.

    Also, how do i turn this off? i genuinly cant play her like this…..its too annoying that sound every hit you do (and i do a lot).

    Omg I kept hearing this from survivor perspective and was so confused because I didn't remember her laughing that much either. Good to know I wasn't crazy.

  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/460398/what-happened-to-spirits-audio

    that is a bug. The laughing you mean is the one from the Junji Ito collection (Tomie).

    You need to restart your game to get rid of this bug.

    leave it to dbd to have a bug where you get voicelines from a $15 licensed cosmetic on your default character cosmetic🤣