The Game
I don't know if it's just me, but as Killer and Survivor and feel like The Game is so dark! I can barely see anything when i'm on the bottom floor.
I don't know if it's just me, but as Killer and Survivor and feel like The Game is so dark! I can barely see anything when i'm on the bottom floor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Map should be removed tbh
The Game is fine. Now Lery's Memorial Hospital - when my monitor went to crap and displayed everything darker, THAT map was unplayable.
Have you tried changing your setting to low? The higher settings make it really dark. EDIT: Also I lost the game QQ