Hag glitch?

Hey sorry if this is the wrong area but is anyone else having trouble with hag? My traps are triggering but it is not giving me the ability to teleport. I wondered if it was a glitch or do I have an add on that is preventing me from teleporting? Any info would be appreciated as teleporting is kind of hags whole thing.

Comments

  • Are you using the Waterlogged Shoe add-on as that removes the ability to teleport and makes the traps only be blockers when activated blocking survivor going through them.

  • That might be the issue. I didn't see anywhere on the add on that it stops teleportation but I'll take that off. I had a feeling it was something I was doing so I didn't report a bug. Thanks for the help.

  • It reads as the last part of the add-on effects "Removes the ability to teleport to traps" in exchange you get 7.5% speed increase making your speed 4.73m/s so you are 0.13m/s faster than base M1 killer normally.

    Mint Rag is better add-on as that gives you ability to teleport to any trap in the map no activation of the trap required. You just need to look at the trap and teleport good to surprise someone you are chasing.

  • I've always felt that should just be one of her normal abilities. I think she could be a really cool killer and is very underrated.