The Life of an M1 (Angry Rant, As Per Usual)
Do everything right
Pallet
Do everything right
Second chance perk
Dead zone?
Nope, pallet.
Fam, they could just make it fun for survivors by not making killers with boring recycled powers, but nooo we need our influx of new players. To actually have any chance at winning as a weaker killer, u need to rely on the survivors screwing up, you should never lose against Legion, or trapper, or Bubba, ever, and this is a problem. We've begged bhvr to love the killers who are old, and they just won't touch em. "We have to make it fun for survivor" being rekt by a 4 man is way less fun than being camped or tunneled, camping is a losing game against survivors who don't screw up. Making the "game more fun for survivor" (easier) at the cost of killer will do nothing to ease the pain of being a new player (survivor or killer).
I don't wanna cause needless division, I play both sides, in fact lately I play a lot more survivor, but honestly we have to stop pandering to survivor so much. "We want the game to last and people uninstall over these tactics" I just wish this game was loved instead of treated like a cash cow. New players would actually stay if we didn't try and stuff this game with every license we can get our hands on, bloating the game to the brims with countless perks and powers, most of which just overlap with other killers, basically nerfing a lot of the super interesting ones. BUT WE NEED KANEKI BC THEN WE WILL HAVE ANIME FANS pls don't hit me with "well its a company they're gonna use what they can get their hands on" STOP RITE THERE, if Fallout could make money having a cross over with Doom and Doom Guy was running around killing ghouls that would ruin the immersion, we should have Micheal Myers running around in DBD, NOT KANEKI U KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WASN'T THE ORIGINAL VISION.
Anyway that's my rant sorry if I seem angry, I'm not that mad it's just depressing to see what this game has become. Oh also the visual update sucks we should just go back to the old dark maps imo. Share ur thoughts I'm sure this forum will have lots to say……
Comments