After I P100 Unknown who else is next on my list
Ive been on the road for a while for P100 Unknown and im excited to achieve the goal. But I want to say what is next on after the goal.
- I maybe done after reaching the goal. Like i may retire from Dead By Daylight to focus on my in real Life Goals and I always known I wouldn't be playing Dead By Daylight forever. This has nothing to do with the upcoming changes this is just a choice of mine.
- I may turn to survivor to P100 a survivor of my choice to have a p100 on both sides. Survivor wasn't my favorite side so im inexperienced on it but I do play enough to understand so its only right to move to something im not used to.
- I may do a experiment that ill choice a Killer and never use any perks, Addons or Offerings until im P100 with that character I may do a fresh Killer so there's nothing that will assist me to help improve my gameplay.
- I may do a Guide on Unknown to help players play the killer weather or not there new or wanting to learn more.
Should there be any other thing I may try to spice up the game
Comments
Im going on my 7th p100, 2 more prestiges. Its nice to have a p100 on either side, and learning the other side helps you play the current side better. But lately when it comes to event offerings, p100s are extremely nerfed as they only get 1 per lvl 50 bloodweb, making each offering much more expensive compared to someone going through all 50 levels and still prestiging. For example i could barely get 100 anniversary cakes on each of my p100s, while i easily got over 1100 on each of the 2 characters i was prestiging at the time. So p100 isnt worth it until we see the prestige rewards they are adding next year
Well ive just seen p100 as a self rewarding thing to Achieve and yes I do want Prestige rewards but its not what I care about. I want to also challenge myself to ensure that I don't get bored of playing the same thing over and over. If only they gave p100s a extremely bloody or even gory Weapon/outfit it would at least be something to show off ur hard work into the character
From what theyve mentioned the p100 rewards they are working on are badges and maybe banners, of increasing rarity with p100 being the "fancy" one, for each character, probably the base skin portraits as many characters still dont have a face badge, and only 2 have base skin badges (Dracula/Lara)
And i get the self rewarding thing, ive finnished all the challenge books and achievements and kinda ran out of stuff to do except prestiging 100s lol. Im just trying to point out with this years updates, having p100s during an event with offerings makes it feel like you are unable to use them during the event as their offerings cost 10x more to obtain than characters inder p100 and its points going are into a character that has thousands/hundreds of every item alredy so all ur after is the offerings by then.