I’m not coming for you?
If on the hook, and you see the other survivors aura teabagging, does it mean she/he wants the hatch (perhaps standing by the hatch?) and will not get you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they don't, that is pretty #########. They literally just standing around teabagging, while you are hanging? That is pretty #########.
Maybe they can see the killer is close to the hook or something, so no point in rescuing.
idk. In the games I have been in, even if I get hooked with survivors far away, SOMEONE at least makes their way for me eventually. From the videos I have been watching, they shouldn't come right away, but stick to gens for a little bit because you have time when first hooked. But someone should have started making their way towards you, and all of them crouching and uncrouching like that? Kinda suspect to me.
A little something I learned too, is when you are hooked and the killer is near you, you can start to struggle and abandon it before the struggle actually begins, making you wave your arms up and down. That will signal to players that the killer is still near you.
I'm still new myself, but picked this up inside my first few games when I made the mistake of thinking it meant "come get me plz" and ran headlong into the killer :'D
I mean, why not try the unhook, especially of said killer is nowhere near the hooked one? At least try. I understand looking for the hatch when you're the last one, but to completely cuck your partner for "reasons?" nah. I, personally, will never be that douche.
SilentC: yes I also recently learnt the waving arms thing
Depends on how many gens are left and probably the skill of the killer. Yeah, escape is probably unlikely, but at that point, you could choose to go down together instead of being selfish. I personally don't look for hatches until I am the last one left anyway (which, sadly, seldom happens since I can't seem to get the hang of chases
)
I will always hold on when on the hook. You gonna let me die? Okay, i'll give you more time to rethink that or let the killer find you.
EDIT: I also own getting caught, but doesn't mean I don't wanna get the character I'm playing out of there and survive.
I can see giving the guy the hatch. If you are the final two, I guess "teabagging" is the universal DBD way of saying "I've found the hatch?"
Kinda like the start struggle-stop struggle arm wave?
Reward good teammates, punish lazy claudettes or farmers.