Nightmare escaping the trial

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was reminded of an issue i had while reading the patch notes. A few days ago, as Freddy, i inadvertently teleported outside the map. I was able to walk around the whole thing and play as if I was inside. Im sure I was able to teleport back in, but I didnt try

PLATFORM: xbox X|S

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I started my teleport in shack heading down the basement steps. I think that started the initial issue, because the teleport after that I had fallen down and respawned outside. Jumping over caused me to spawn back where I was. The survivors in the exit gate, when powered and opened, saw me and I was able to hit them with snares, and their fleeing selves when they escaped, though they were invisible to me. Unfortunately I dont have the end game clip, but it isn't overly different

VIDEO:

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/4a8aTfeGmc

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/apL63wiJgg

Comments