Myers has no terror radius now

I stopped playing a lot but today I have had three Myers’ with absolutely no terror radius and silent until after they hit you. None went into third stage. So three games all completely silent and you can barely see them with the fog.
then I played a few others same thing, different killers and it is almost as if they staked a no terror radius build and the hound master is just incredibly broken.

Comments

  • @Unequalmitten86 said:

    I stopped playing a lot but today I have had three Myers’ with absolutely no terror radius and silent until after they hit you. None went into third stage. So three games all completely silent and you can barely see them with the fog.
    then I played a few others same thing, different killers and it is almost as if they staked a no terror radius build and the hound master is just incredibly broken.

    If by houndmaster being broken you mean she's plagued with bugs that hinder her gameplay then yes.

  • @angrychuck said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/459725/myers-has-no-terror-radius-now

    If by houndmaster being broken you mean she's plagued with bugs that hinder her gameplay then yes.

    yes that is what I mean. I was nowhere near the red circle of broken and got nailed by it. My favorite was when the dog was far away from me but I was still being dragged by him