Will Vee ever get a Five Nights at Freddys shirt?
Vee is becoming one my favourite survivors and I really want to buy a FNAF shirt for her. Since she is an original survivor do you think it will ever happen?
Tagged:
Survivors
Vee is becoming one my favourite survivors and I really want to buy a FNAF shirt for her. Since she is an original survivor do you think it will ever happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to see it. Same with the Iron Maiden and CoFS T-shirts.
They always forget to give new original survivors iron maiden, frank stone, and fnaf shirts lol. I hope Vee gets her shirts soon as well
hey man the more FNAF I see the happier I do be so hopefully
read that aloud for the rhyme please