Invert Y-Axis Not Working

Played as kiler for the first time in a long while in the Haunted event.

I play on PS5 and as Doctor.

I have my controller invert y-axis set to "on" yet it wasn't inverted. In game I switched it to "off" and it was still not inverted. Switched it back to "on" and still not inverted.

I even changed the mouse invert y-axis to "on" and still nothing.

As survivor this is not a problem.

In every game I play, DBD or otherwise, I have y-axis inverted so my entire muscle memory is set around that, so I found it impossible to play my one game of killer as I kept looking the wrong way the whole time.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Sorry, ignore this. Didn't realise there was a different setting between survivor and killer so I was only toggling the axis setting for survivor the whole time.