Something to add to the next Halloween event
So if a survivor is downed in the void...the killer can just slug with no problem. So why not have it be survivors can exit the void even when downed just so it prevents that.
So if a survivor is downed in the void...the killer can just slug with no problem. So why not have it be survivors can exit the void even when downed just so it prevents that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors can't stand back up in the void?
I'm pretty sure they could last time, am I misremembering?
Maybe but I'm not 100% sure but I mean also the void being a once a year thing you wouldn't bring perks that give you endurance so the killer can just hit and down you again and well repeat the cycle