Newbie Misconceptions
When I was a newbie, I thought you ran slower while you were injured. Did anyone else have anything like this when they were just starting playing? c:
When I was a newbie, I thought you ran slower while you were injured. Did anyone else have anything like this when they were just starting playing? c:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did anyone else think there were only 5 gens. Took me so many hours to learn there were more.
I think I didn't realize there was more than 5 back then.
A pig destroyed me and some others cause she was sitting at one gen and we thought it was the only one left