The new Myers.Rework is insane.I can't escape him.I believe he is way too overpowered.With him, being able to pop in and out of sinister 3.Within seconds.He slashed my team.Multiple times.Different games.No one escaped.And I think I just had the worst games yet.Within a record.Killing of four minutes. I feel like,I was way better off.With the old.Michael. I'm at the point where if I'm versing a Michael Myers i just give up. I throw a pallet on them, he breaks it immediately, His lunge is insane. making him unbeatable And impossible to play match against. I think he needs another rework.And needs to be nerfed by a lot.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new Myers.Rework is insane.I can't escape him.I believe he is way too overpowered.With him, being able to pop in and out of sinister 3.Within seconds.He slashed my team.Multiple times.Different games.No one escaped.And I think I just had the worst games yet.Within a record.Killing of four minutes. I feel like,I was way better off.With the old.Michael. I'm at the point where if I'm versing a Michael Myers i just give up. I throw a pallet on them, he breaks it immediately, His lunge is insane. making him unbeatable And impossible to play match against. I think he needs another rework.And needs to be nerfed by a lot.