Yun Jin Lee “Surprise Performance” skin bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Yun Jin’s surprise performance skin has a really distracting and unsettling bug with her hairstyle

PLATFORM: XBOX

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Nothing caused it directly, it just happens the entire game no matter what

VIDEO: it will not allow me to add the video

Comments

  • Can you share a screenshot from the video please?

  • yes! I know it’s hard to tell but basically the ponytail twitches from left to ride and kinda rotates with no real physics happening… and it looks kinda worse when crouching, I’m not sure if this is on purpose or not but I think it looks like a bug and the ponytail really needs normal physics

  • @Balrog said:

    Can you share a screenshot from the video please?

    yes! I know it’s hard to tell but basically the ponytail twitches from left to right and kinda rotates with no real physics happening… and it looks kinda worse when crouching, I’m not sure if this is on purpose or not but I think it looks like a bug and the ponytail really needs normal physics. The image shows how the ponytail inverts left oddly

    IMG_3047.jpeg