Power vaults and why some need changed
- Chucky
- Wesker
- Ghoul
- Krause
- Vecna
- Dracula
- Legion
- Hound masters dog
Legion
His power vault is pretty balanced but I would make it faster at the moment it is 0.9 seconds I would make it 0.6 seconds but maybe I'm wrong.
Wesker
I think it is fine
Chucky
I would not change the dash scamper speed but I would bring back manual scamper but in a balanced way
Scamper time 1.6 seconds manual
Window scamper no dash needed but you leave a footprint at the window you last vaulted manually
Pallet scamper no dash needed but you exit power when scampering a pallet manually
Krause
I think it is fine now
Ghoul
I would just change speed
Increase pallet and window speed to 1.9 seconds
Increase in rage pallet and window vault speed to 1.3 seconds
Hound masters dog
I think it's fine and balanced but give it more control
Vecna
add extra distance when flying over a pallet or window and reduce the cooldown when flying mode ends
Dracula
I think it is fine and also balanced again
Comments
Dracula, vecna and krasue don't vault, they just fly, well, at least vecna and Dracula do when using certain abilities, krasue on the other hand I'm unsure bc I haven't played, gone up against or seen youtubers or streamers player her yet